The following organizations are ready to help you with getting your business up and running, or with connecting to businesses interested in your products and services.
- Department of Revenue: Nebraska Taxation of Nonprofit Organizations
- Nonprofit Association of the Midlands - development and training support for nonprofits.
- IRS: Becoming a Tax-Exempt Organization
- IRS: Tax Information for Charities and Other Nonprofits
- FirstGov: Federal Information Portal for Nonprofits
- Procurement Technical Assistance Center (PTAC) - offers free counseling services for businesses across Nebraska wishing to compete for government contracts.
- Tips for doing business with the Federal Government
- Nebraska State Purchasing Online
- Nebraska Department of Roads - Contractor Information
- Omaha & Douglas County Purchasing
- City of Lincoln & Lancaster County Purchasing
- United States Patent & Trademark Office (USPTO): Patent Search
- UN-L Patent Library: Patent Research Assistance
- U.S. Copyright homepage (Library of Congress)
- Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) - Federal Home Page
- SBIR Assistance: NBDC/Omaha or NUtech Ventures
- UNeMed - University of Nebraska Medical Center Technology Transfer