- Link to Neb. Rev. Stat. §§4-108 through 4-114 nebraskalegislature.gov/laws/browse-chapters.php?chapter=4
- Implementation Information www.das.state.ne.us
- Link to the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services www.uscis.gov
- Contracts involving public benefits (primarily contracts involving housing activities) will include the following language: Verification of Lawful Presence for Public Benefits Eligibility .doc or .pdf
- Nebraska Attestation Form www.das.state.ne.us/lb403/attestation_form.pdf
- All contracts will include the following language: Verification of Work Eligibility Status for New Employees .doc or .pdf
- Report ending 12/31/14
- Report ending 6/30/14
- Report ending 12/31/13
- Report ending 6/30/13
- Report ending 12/31/12
- Report ending 6/30/12
- Report ending 12/31/11
- Report ending 6/30/11
- Report ending 6/30/10
- Report ending 12/31/09
- Report ending 6/30/09
- Report ending 12/31/08
- Report ending 6/30/08
- Archive .zip
The State of Nebraska, in compliance with the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) and the Consolidated Plan Final Rule (24 CFR Part 91, et al) is required to develop a fair housing plan for the non-entitlement parts of the state; the Consolidated Plan also requires that this plan be reviewed under the citizen participation process. The purpose of the plan is to foster a careful examination on a statewide basis those factors which restrict or preclude fair housing choice.
HUD’s definition of “fair housing choice” means the ability of persons, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, disability, familial status, or national origin, of similar income to have available to them the same housing choices.
- 2014 Foundation Resource Directory
- 2013 Foundation Resource Directory - This publication provides information on foundations. It is intended for your use to gain knowledge of funding resources for organizations and projects serving children, youth, families and their community.
- 2011 Nebraska Resource Directory - The Nebraska Grant Resource Directory describes resources that can make state or federal grant funds available to communities and community coalitions.