- Describe what the state proposes to do to further the five-year priorities and strategies of the Consolidated Plan;
- Explain the state's method for distributing CDBG, HOME, ESGP, HSATF, and Housing Trust Fund monies. Activities funded from these five programs must meet the priorities identified in the fiveyear Consolidated Plan;
- List the resources available to grantees and the state to further the five-year strategies;
- Report on specific items required by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD), such as lead-based paint actions and removal of barriers to affordable housing;
- Review citizen comments about the Annual Action Plan and give a response from the Department of Economic Development.
Official Nebraska Government Website